Wednesday, August 12, 2009

utter devotion




Since our mommies tummies bumped...


...there has been no, is no without you.

I can't say it's like a part of you is missing with you not here, 
because...

You are me & I am you.
not just parts.
You made me & I made you.
You know me more than I do me.
I know you more than you do you.
So many times we drifted apart.
So many times we found each other again.

From getting our first teeth
to losing them & waiting on wisdom teeth.
It's only natural for us to stay together to the day we shop
for our third teeth & hold hands in death....


Waiting up for our daddy & papa
 to get off from dienst on halloween.
Sitting in the open attic at the old apartment.
Scared & entagled we were, 
watching nightmare before christmas.

The two american girls with the other customs.
Ours.

Baricading your door because I refused to go home.
Realizing once we were safely in your room with
your closet pushed infront of your door in an hours effort,
that we both had to pee...
Two weeks before me you were born, 
with the same numbers but I always was the older one.
It wasn't supposed to be until the end of the month,
that I was to make an appearence but 
you were already out there exploring,
so I just had to pop out before my date!
Me the bold & chaotic one.
01.12.1988
You  the girly & complicated one.
12.11.1988

You are a continent away but our minds meet half way.
You are closer then the person sitting next to me.
Always.


So much trouble we got into.
And so much we got each other out of.
You are the only living being
 that has the power to bring tears to my eyes.
No emotions I have, 
but for you I have an abundance.
Mara Rose, you are love.
sisters




No comments:

Post a Comment